Yuan Mei Network, headquartered in Kuala Lumpur as rebate provider, aims to provide the best possible consulting services to traders in foreign exchange market. Users are advised to seek independent legal opinion prior to registering at Yuan Mei Network, as information and data supplied may NOT comply with the trading scheme in each user’s respective country.
Upon completion of the online registration, user is understood to be fully aware of the possible risk involved in foreign currency trading and shall be deemed to have irrevocably agree to bear any possible legal responsibility for his own choice of trade. Users are presumed to have knowledge of and experience in financial and business matters as to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of his investment, and in no event shall Yuan Mei Network be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of our site.
1. In offering rebates, Yuan Mei Network or the directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives of Yuan Mei Network DO NOT have a part in any matter related to trading transaction involving the user. Users are forewarned of the risk associated with Trade Guarantee and Trade Authorization, and we do not hold responsibility for any dispute, controversy, claim or difference arising out of or relating to such transactions.
2. Yuan Mei Network is not a brokerage platform made available for foreign exchange trading account registration, nor a site which offer trading signals service. We provide general market commentary as well as information on different aspects of foreign exchange market with the objective to lower users’ cost of investments. Operating as an independent entity, Yuan Mei Network does not provide direct broker recommendation or any invitation to trade, and we hereby renounce our involvement in any dispute, controversy, claim or difference as to any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising between brokerage and respective user.
3. Yuan Mei Network owes no duty to justify the application of trading rules and regulations provided for by respective brokerage firm. Brokerage firms retain unrestricted authority to prohibit investors from exercising forbidden activities, such as trading authorization, scalping, automated trading, wash trade, arbitrage trading etc.
We will not entertain any claim arises as a consequence of rules violation, namely, rejection on buy order, deduction of commission, account being forced closed, or reduction in rebate rates. Notwithstanding the effect of infringement, Yuan Mei Network reserves the right to claim for compensation for losses resulting from users’ negligence.
4. As Yuan Mei Network receives commission profit from brokerage firms for referring trader to them, we reserve the right to recover commission profit deducted as a result of user seeking to be unjustly enriched, either by taking advantage of our system loopholes or, by utilizing credit cards or digital wallet vulnerabilities.
5. Rebate rates are fixed in accordance to respective brokerage firm’s policy and are subjected to adjustment. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise from variations in brokerage firms’ policy.
6. Yuan Mei Network receives commission profit from most brokerage firms on monthly/weekly basis, whereas rebate payment to user is to be released on weekly/daily basis. Taking into account that advance (rebate) payment may be made in the absence of accurate reporting information from brokers, we reserve the right to amend the payment release times.
7. No right, express or implied, is granted by this agreement to any user to conduct business activities in the name of Yuan Mei Network. Upon discovery of such circumstances, user memberships shall be revoked and his account shall be suspended. We reserve the right and sole discretion to commence legal proceedings apart from withholding any pending rebate payment.
8. Trading authorization allows an investor (trader) to give certain types of access to a third party for the purpose of trading on a designated account, and this may infringe trading scheme of some countries. In such a case, Yuan Mei Network retains authority to terminate user’s account and in no event shall Yuan Mei Network be liable to any legal dispute arising thereafter.
9. As an independent rebate provider, Yuan Mei Network obtains no authorization to access users’ personal information (as a trader) as well as their trading accounts. We recognized logged in user as he is without verification of user’s real identity, and rebate is given based on account opened via links provided in the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall Yuan Mei Network or the directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives of Yuan Mei Network be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damage from any security breach or any other security intrusion arising between user and third party.
10. Yuan Mei Network, operating as a separate and independent entity, shall not be mistaken as to be involved in any financial relationship with user, nor be deemed to be in partnership with any brokerage firm. The rebate system is based on the concept of giving a part of our commission profit back to users (traders) to encourage trade. We reserve the right and sole discretion to terminate user’s account immediately and notice shall be given in advance.
This agreement, as may be updated from time to time, represents the complete agreement and understanding, between Yuan Mei Network and respective user, with respect to the rebate service provided.